How do I submit my instructions?
Once you place your order and make the purchase, you’ll be prompted to go to THIS PAGE and fill out our instructions form.
Then you’ll email the instructions form to firstname.lastname@example.org.
Is all of your content publication ready? I won't have to edit it, will I?
Every piece of content you’ll receive is fully edited. Scrutinized to the max, our editors will:
- verify your instructions have been followed 100%
- improve on any areas of opportunity such as grammar, syntax, SEO attributes, structure, and more.
Does all the content come SEO optimized?
Yes. Although our #1 concern, first and foremost, is making sure we write engaging and purposeful content, every order automatically comes with Standard Optimization. This includes:
- Main Keyword, 2-3 Secondary Keywords, and inclusion of Semantic Keywords generated from those keywords
- Standard Heading and Subheading Hierarchy (H1, H2, H3)
- Competitive Research
Surfer SEO Addon – it costs an additional $3.50/100 words and includes everything that comes with Standard Optimization PLUS:
- Our research team will generate guidelines with Surfer SEO’s Content Editor and write your content using this software
Can I send my own brief or order instructions, rather than use your form?
Yes! After you’ve placed your order, email them to email@example.com
Can SEO Content Hero follow very detailed instructions?
Absolutely! We’re known for working seamlessly with agencies and marketers that have detailed requirements. We have our own instructions form you can use or you can send us your own. (As long as it is clear.)
Why do you have 4 different pricing options?
We know profits are based on having the best margin possible. That’s why our product options are arranged according to BUDGET. Match your needs with the appropriate package.
Can you provide examples of how customers use the various levels of content?
- Elite – This level of content is the highest quality writing we offer. It’s a great choice if the topic requires critical thinking, deep research, and specialization.
- Professional – A great fit for semi-technical topics, professional businesses (such as law firms or medical), or if you’re wanting to make sure the writing has a professional tone and refined attributes.
- Authority – Most used for affiliate projects (reviews & product descriptions), local business clients, and general website content.
- Premium – General website & blog content. Factual and informative. While we refer to this option as the “budget” option, don’t let that cause you to doubt the purchase!
As a content vendor, what are your qualifications?
- Each member of the SEOCH administration has a college level education.
- Our “in the trenches” agency & SEO experience has enabled us to provide real-world solutions. We own a successful marketing agency which has an emphasis on quality content, lead generation, and SEO.